See the full list of farm fresh produce that is currently available for U-Pick at Hill Creek Farms!
- Golden Delicious
- Juicy, crisp, sweet light yellow apples. Perfect for eating – the kids love this variety!
- Large red over yellow background. Hard apple. One of Hill Creeks finest eating/baking apples. Yellow pole. Both Hill side and pond-side.
- Yellowish green apple – a Hill Creek favorite!
- Red Delicious
- Vibrant red apples that are great for eating and best for baking!
- Granny Smiths
- Tart green apples. One of the most recognizable and beloved apples on the orchard!
- An apple with a perfect blend of sweet and tart.
- Bright red, super sweet and crisp apple!
- Shinko Pears
- Medium to large size pear. Very juicy and sweet, crunchy as well. Located in Back Orchard.
- Olympic pears
- Medium to large size pear. Sweet and very crisp texture. Located in Back Orchard.
- Sicilian Eggplants
- Sicilian eggplant falls under the same umbrella as the Italian variety, but these are small, round, and light pink or lavender in color. Their flesh is custard-like and sweet
- Purple Eggplants
- known for their tender texture. The velvety interior works well in soups, stews, and dips, but you can also prepare purple eggplants whole
- Sweet Bell Peppers
- Firm, crisp and crunchy!
- Cayenne Hot Peppers
- A moderately hot chili pepper usually used to flavor dishes. This pepper has a pungent aroma that smells sweet and slightly smokey.
- Cherry Hot Peppers
- A pimiento, pimento, or cherry pepper is a variety of large, red, heart-shaped chili pepper. The flesh of the pimiento is spicy, succulent and more aromatic than that of the red bell pepper.
- Jalapeño Peppers
- A medium sized chili pepper on a large bushy plant; green fruit will eventually ripen to bright red; a very popular edible pepper with a mild to medium hot flavor.
- Cubanelle Hot Peppers
- Cubanelle peppers have a mellow honey-mixed-with-pepper flavor with a low heat. They’re not spicy, but they’re not quiet as mild as regular sweet peppers.
- Perfect Jack-o-lantern Pumpkins
- Located on the Hill Side Orchard
- Supreme Sunflowers
- Earlier flowering, shorter and stronger flower stems (including a stronger neck), and flowers with more rounded petals.
- Sun Rich Sunflowers
- Sunrich flowers are pollenless, long lasting, densely petaled and upright facing on strong stems.
- Gold Lite Sunflowers
- Gold Lite is a hybrid sunflower variety with gold petals and a light center. Overlapping petals on large, full flooms. Pollenless heads make it perfect for cut flowers. Resistant to downy mildew.